Part Time Employee
Art in the Age is in search of a home bar enthusiast looking to expand their knowledge in this exciting industry. Must be over 21 and have weekend availability. Retail and Industry experience a plus, but not necessary. Must be able to lift 50 pounds on occasion. Candidate should be self-motivated and goal oriented with an eye for details. Must be adaptable as our offerings are constantly expanding. Previous service industry and/or retail experience preferred, however, will consider on a case-by-case basis.
Must be available Tuesday or Wednesday & Weekends.
Duties will include:
- Assisting customers on product selections.
- Ringing out customers on the sales register.
- Daily cleaning tasks which include dusting and sweeping.
- Shop errands on occasion to the post office.
- Prep cocktails and ingredients daily.
- Clean and sanitize bar area.
- Assist guests with any spirit, cocktail, and retail inquiries.
- Assist Bar Manager & Bartenders
- Support staff for on and offsite events.
- Packing and shipping online orders.
To apply, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Must be 21+.
About Art in the Age
The Art in the Age Tasting Room and Home Bar Supply is the workshop and testing ground for Quaker City Mercantile, and the only place you can taste the company’s newest innovations. With a curated lineup of unique local spirits, Art in the Age is a one-stop-shop for the home bartender and industry professional.
The shop stocks cocktail books and cookbooks, bar tools, mixers, bitters, and glassware. It also offers a one-of-a-kind bar program. Art in the Age hosts a variety of events, including educational workshops, tastings, book releases, and home mixology training.