Join us in the Powel House’s beautiful backyard garden this fall for our outdoor cocktail workshop series! The classes happen every Tuesday evening from 5 to 7PM, starting September 29th until October 27th. To attend, preorder your cocktail kit, which includes admission for two, on the Art in the Age website, then pick it up at the Powel House on the evening of the class. Our expert mixologists will have everything set up for you and your guest to enjoy an exclusive socially distant cocktail experience. Pick the date you'd like to attend below and purchase your cocktail kit to reserve your spot!
Cocktails for the evening —
- Crypt Keeper — Tamworth White Mountain Vodka, Bittermilk Charred Grapefruit Tonic and Sea Salt Syrup, Bittermen’s Hellfire Habanero Shrub, Grapefruit Peel
- Grave Digger — Tamworth White Mountain Vodka, Simple Syrup, Lime Juice, Top with Seltzer, Lime Wedge
What you'll take home:
- 1 bottle of Tamworth White Mountain Vodka
- 1 bottle of Bittermilk Charred Grapefruit Tonic & Sea Salt Syrup
- 1 bottle of Bittermen's Hellfire Habanero Shrub