Join us in the Powel House’s beautiful backyard garden this fall for our outdoor cocktail workshop series! The classes happen every Tuesday evening from 5 to 7PM, starting September 29th until October 27th. To attend, preorder your cocktail kit, which includes admission for two, on the Art in the Age website, then pick it up at the Powel House on the evening of the class. Our expert mixologists will have everything set up for you and your guest to enjoy an exclusive socially distant cocktail experience. Pick the date you'd like to attend below and purchase your cocktail kit to reserve your spot!
Cocktails for the evening —
- Martini — Tamworth Garden Gin, Dry Vermouth, Regan’s Orange Bitters
- Clover Club — (Invented in Philly!) Tamworth Garden Gin, Lemon Juice, Som Cane Cranberry Cordial, Egg White
What you'll take home:
- 1 bottle of Tamworth Garden White Mountain Gin
- 1 bottle of Regan's Orange Bitters
- 1 bottle of Som Cranberry Cordial