Prefer savory over sweet? This delicious martini is sure to hit the spot. We've added some salty, briny accompaniment to this twist on the standard dirty — available all month long at Art in the Age!
- 2 oz New Liberty Powderhorn Vodka
- 1 oz Miso washed Dry Vermouth
- 2 Droppers Apple Cider Vinegar & Pink Himalayan Sea Salt Brine
- 1 Drop Sesame Oil
Add above ingredients to mixing glass and stir. Pour into martini glass and garnish with pickled ginger.
* Brine = 1 oz apple cider vinegar + 1 pinch of pink sea salt. Shake and store in dropper bottle.
* Miso washed Vermouth = 1 bar spoon miso + 12 oz Dry vermouth, shake to combine.